Welcome to “Bargains “R” Ours Food Equipment”, where you can get Restaurant and Food Service equipment at a bargain! Our 35,000 sq. ft. warehouse, with over 4000 items, is located in Battle Creek, Michigan. We are one of the largest used restaurant equipment re-seller in South West Michigan specializing in Restaurant; Bakery; Pizza; Ice Cream Shop; Grocery Store; Deli; and Supermarket equipment. We work closely with Repossessing Companies and Banks, so we are able to get these equipment at low prices which we are able to pass on the saving to you. Why buy new? Save BIG $$$$ here! Thank you for visiting our store, and may you all have The Happy Life…………..
We ship to your PAYPAL shipping address, UNLESS you contact us and tell us otherwise.
Please call (269)-963-3333 for more information and faster service, if no answer, you may call (616)-638-2465…..
Also click this link http://stores.ebay.com/BARGAINS-R-OURS to save big $$$$$ for restaurant equipment, indoor, outdoor lightings, household goods, tools and much more!
Thank you very much for visiting our store…
Bargains-R-Ours offers the following Policies:
PAYMENT OF ITEMS
- We accept PayPal and other payment methods, please call us for specifics.
- Payment must be made within 5 days of winning bids, or acceptance of your offer.
- We will send you a final notice if we don’t receive your payment after 7 days of the sale date, and report your account to eBay for dispute of non-payment. Then, we will re-list the item.
- If you are not so sure as to how to pay, un-willing or unable to pay for your purchase, please do not bid or make an offer. It is unethical, and a waste of both our time!
- You agree to pay a 15% “restocking fee”, if you do not pay after committing to a purchase, either by “winning an auction” or “making an accepted offer”. Regardless if you, or someone with access to your eBay account, made a mistake or have no funds available to pay for the committed purchase.
- For sales to Michigan residences, we are obligated by law, to collect a 6.00% sales tax
SHIPPING AND CLAIMS
Please check all items for damage immediately upon delivery, BEFORE accepting them from the Carrier!! If you fail to do so, you may forfeit any damaged shipment claims once and for all!
- We ship anywhere in US and Canada. For Canada, we need your “Custom Broker’s” name and number for Custom Agency purposes. If you do not have one, we can refer you to one.
- For overseas shipping, we will ship to a “Port Terminal” anywhere within the continental USA. Then, you must arrange for your own shipping to the destination country.
- We have a loading dock and a forklift for local pick-up of large and heavy items
- Used equipment will be shipped in the condition as described in the published listing.
- Please allow up to 2 days after payment have been received and cleared to our account, for item to be shipped.
- The “Buyer/Consignee” is responsible for filing claims with the Shipping Carrier. We will give you any information you need, and assist you all that we can in expediting your claim.
- If anything is wrong with the item, please note it on all copies of the “Delivery Receipt” and immediately contact the Carrier to file a claim.
- KEEP the original packaging until inspected, and then follow the claim instruction.
- Please understand that the Shipping Carrier is a separate entity than us, and we are not liable for items that are damaged in transit, as they are beyond our control.
- Our shipping quote price is for delivery to a COMMERCIAL address with unloading as your responsibility.
- Please let us know if your shipping address is for a commercial/business, residential, church or school (For freight shipping only)
- You MUST specify whether or not you will need a “lift-gate” service to unload the shipment.( For freight shipping only)
- The name of your Business. ( For freight shipping only)
- The contact person for delivery
- The phone number for the contact person
- Additional $75 charge for residential delivery and $ 49.99 charge for ”lift-gate” unloading service (For freight shipping only)
- The buyer is responsible for all additional freight services they request at the time of delivery and any applicable surcharges/fees thereof, above and beyond what was ordered prior to shipment of the freight.
- For UPS shipment, you must provide a physical address other than a PO Box number
REFUNDS AND RETURNS
- Returns that are unrelated to warranty issue, is subjected to 15% re-stocking fee
- Refund and Returns is governed by eBay “buyers’ protection policy”
- Items are sold as seen in the published photos of the listing.
- As a re-seller of “Repossessing Companies”, we tested all used equipment before removing them from their locations – (closing/closed businesses) – and publish all that what we know in the listing of the item(s).
- All warranty claims, must be accompanied with a “Certified Technician Service Report” within 14 days of delivery of the item.
- Warranty, as expressed above, covers cost of defective “parts” only.
- If you have any problems or concerns, please contact us immediately and allow us the chance to remedy the issues before leaving a negative feedback.
- We will address any issues you raised, promptly, and come up with a resolution that is equitable – within the guideline set forth under eBay Buyer’s Protection Policy that governs all sale transactions on this site.
- For “Used Condition” items, we had cleaned them the best we can, cosmetically only. Additional detail cleaning may be needed at your discretion.
- Please read the conditions of these items, as published on the listing, carefully.
- If you need to see more details of the item, please let us know, we can provide you with more photos of the specific(s) per your request.
- Please leave a “feedback” after receiving your purchase, and we will return the favor.
- If you have any questions, feel free to call us at:(269)-963-3333- if no answer, you may call (616) 638-2465…..